Keto Pancakes For One Easy almond flour pancakes make an exquisite grain-free breakfast. I worked hard at perfecting this recipe so I could bring you the simplest keto pancakes ever. They’re dairy-free and that they make fabulous waffles too!
I’ve been sitting on these keto pancakes for touch while now, almost willing to share. Why would I be so stingy? Because I used to be waiting until I could announce the discharge of Easy Keto Breakfasts. It’s not even out yet, and it’s already a variety one new release!
Yes, people, the crazy keto cookbook lady has been up to her shenanigans again. and that I am not the smallest amount bit sorry. But I’m tired. Boy am I tired. After keto pure fast ii this one, I even have another cookbook I’m performing on which is going to be it for a short time. Then I’m getting to take an enormous old, well-deserved break.
But this recipe for almond flour pancakes is near and dear to my heart. Because for straightforward Keto Breakfasts, i used to be absolutely determined to return up with the last word keto pancakes recipe, one that was light and fluffy and lived up to all or any those perfect morning expectations.
I also wanted to make a flexible recipe that would be used for straightforward keto waffles too. I won’t lie, it took a touch playing and experimenting to urge it right. I tested this recipe several times reception then sent it off to my trusty recipe testers to ascertain what happened.
Everyone loved it. One person even said that they beat out all the opposite keto pancake recipes she’d ever tried.
HIP HIP HOORAY!
THE SECRET TO PERFECT ALMOND FLOUR PANCAKES
I’ve had trouble with almond flour pancakes within the past. They always had a thick gritty texture and that they were dense and heavy. So I usually cursed with my very fashionable Coconut Flour Pancakes.
But I actually needed a pancake recipe for straightforward Keto Breakfasts then many of us object to coconut flour, I wanted to figure with just almond flour.
So I turned to at least one of my favorite keto kitchen appliances: my blender. Have I ever mentioned what proportion i really like my blender for creating keto batters? confine mind, I do have an honest one (a Blendtec) and it’s a workhorse. But you ought to be ready to use any blender or kitchen appliance to whomp up this batter.
One recipe tester said her blender was on the fritz so she whipped up the batter in her stand mixer on high.
Why maybe a blender so great for almond flour pancakes? For one thing, it seems to form the batter more coherent and eliminate any of that almond flour grittiness. It also tends to whip it up a touch, making it lighter and fluffier.
I only wish I discovered this earlier in my keto cooking career!
OTHER TIPS FOR KETO BLENDER PANCAKES
Finely ground blanched almond flour: you continue to got to use good quality fine almond flour for these. employing a coarse almond meal goes to end in gritty, heavy pancakes, regardless of how well you blend it.
Use a liquid oil: I find that melted butter or copra oil tends to thicken batters like this, which makes it hard to urge all the great stuff out of your blender. Avocado oil is ideal and it makes these delicious pancakes dairy-free. Unless you top them with butter, which I always do!
Let the batter rest: It’s pretty liquidy after you total keto boost initially blend it all so you would like to let it rest for a couple of minutes before cooking. it’ll thicken up but will still be scoopable.
Keep them small! As always with keto pancakes, you would like them to be no quite about 4 inches in diameter. Otherwise, they’re too fragile and hard to flip.
Look for the bubbles: confirm the primary side is cooked by trying to find dry edges and bubbles that appear on the highest and within the center. That’s once you know you’ll flip them over.
Flip carefully: I prefer to wiggle a skinny spatula underneath and flip quickly to avoid breakage.
I really am delighted with this almond flour pancake recipe and that I think you’ll be too. provides it an attempt to let me know what you think!
And Easy Keto Breakfasts are now available for pre-order! I hope you’ll inspect. Click the duvet photo below to find out more…
Easy Keto Almond Flour Pancakes
Easy almond flour pancakes that you simply whomp up within the blender. Fluffy and delicious, these are the simplest keto pancakes I’ve ever made. Grain-free and dairy-free.
- Course: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: almond flour pancakes, low carb pancakes
- Servings: 10 servings (20 pancakes total)
- Calories: 219 kcal
4 large eggs
¾ cup almond milk
¼ cup avocado oil
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 ½ cups blanched almond flour (about 250g)
¼ cup Swerve Sweetener
2 teaspoons leaven
¼ teaspoon salt
Additional oil for the pan
- In a large blender, combine the eggs, almond milk, oil, and vanilla. Blend 30 seconds to mix. Add the almond flour, sweetener, leaven, and salt and blend again until smooth. Let the batter rest 5 minutes.
- Heat an outsized nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and add lightly grease with a touch oil. Use about 3 tablespoons of batter for every pancake ketobodz keto and spread into a 3 or 4 inch circle. Cook the pancakes until bubbles begin to seem on the tops and therefore the edges are set and dry, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and still cook until golden brown on the second side, another 2 to 4 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter or oil to the pan as required.
To Make Waffles
- Preheat the waffle iron and lightly grease.
- Add about 1/3 cup of the batter to the middle of the iron and gently spread to the sides. If you’ve got an outsized, deep Belgian-style waffle maker, you’ll get to add more batter.
- Close the lid and let cook until puffed and golden brown on each side. The time will vary counting on your waffle iron.
- Remove the waffles and repeat with the remaining batter. you’ll get around 8 regular 8-inch circular waffles or 10 4-inch square Belgian style waffles.
As always with keto pancakes, keep them on the tiny side in order that the are easier to flip.
If you discover your batter thickens an excessive amount of , add a touch more almond milk and blend again.